Pacific54 Guest Posting Guidelines
Interested in submitting a guest post for our blog? We are currently accepting guest post submissions from digital marketing experts who want to share their knowledge and expertise with our growing community of online readers.
Our readership includes marketers, optimizers, entrepreneurs, and business owners with one goal in common: a desire to drive results. If you think you’ve got some valuable, data-driven insights to share with our audience, we’d love to hear from you! In exchange, you’ll gain a new audience, exposure on our social media channels, and backlinks (within reason) to your site!
Got an Idea You Think We’d Like? Here’s What You’ll Need to Do:
Complete the form below using the subject line “Guest Post for Pacific54” and let us know what topic (or topics) you’d like to write about.
If you have a full article, feel free to send it, but there’s no guarantee it will be published (content guidelines outlined below).
If you are sending us a full article, please include a bio line that includes your name, a short blurb (2 lines), and a link to your website or profile.
We will only publish posts that have not been previously published elsewhere. If we decide your post is not a good fit, feel free to publish it anywhere else.
But wait, what topics are Pacific 54 interested in?
Our goal is to provide our readers with tried and tested, data-driven insights and guidelines that will allow them to take their business to the next level. Whether your a digital marketing expert, content genius, or optimization ninja, we’re open to hearing your suggestions. You can also check out some of our previous blog posts to get a feel for the type of content that we love.
Once your topic/submission has been approved, we’ll review your first draft internally. Ideally, your first draft will be free from grammatical errors, well-researched and in line with our content guidelines.
If we like what you’ve got, but think it needs a little bit more work, we’ll provide suggestions for you to improve your content and make it shine. We’ll be happy to answer any questions before you resubmit a second draft.
If you’ve addressed all of our feedback and your blog is ready to publish, Hooray! If there are still some minor tweaks to be made, we’ll let you know and give you one last shot to make it work.
If the third time around, it’s still not a fit, we’ll have to move along. No hard feelings though, you can still submit your blog elsewhere and are welcome to submit a new topic in the future.
Guest Post Content Guidelines:
If you want to write for us, your stuff has got to be good! We don’t want fluff or generic statements. We’re looking for evidence-based stats, real-world examples, and actionable insights.
Here are our guidelines:
1. Content should be a minimum of 1000 words.
2. Use short paragraphs sentences- about 3- 4 lines each paragraph.
3. Include a featured image from Shutterstock or Unsplash (preferred). If it’s from Shutterstock, add a screenshot of the image and a link below it so we can purchase it.
4. Include the focus keyword throughout the content- at least 3+ times
5. Include at least 2 screenshots in the content body. If you are describing a method or action, try to include screenshots of real-world examples of what is being discussed.
6. Use vocabulary that is easy to understand.
7. Illustrate your points with examples. Provide at least 1 example per supporting point. This example can be of another business/person/case scenario where what you are trying to explain was done.
8. Add links to citations and to the page source where the screenshots were taken – Make sure the source is not a competitor.
9. Use SEO-friendly anchor text that is:
- Relevant to the linked-to page
- Low keyword density (not overly keyword-heavy)
- Not generic.
10. Be sure to review our blog content to make sure you’re not submitting a topic that’s too similar to something we’ve covered in the last year.
Brownie Points:?Guest blogging is a two-way street. Always look for ways to add value to your content partner by tying to Pacific54. This includes:
- Linking to blogs on the P54 website
- Leave a final CTA that ties to P54
For more information about SEO Content Writing, you can check out our SEO Content Writing Checklist blog.
We look forward to seeing what you’ll share with us! Happy Brainstorming!